|1||Prof.(Dr.) Laxmikant B. Borse||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.Swati G. Talele||Member|
Objective of Research and Recognition Committee:
- To motivate the faculty members to undertake research projects, present papers and publish articles in peer reviewed journals.
- To apply for research grants and improve our instrument facility along with quality of research.
- To facilitate the faculty members to obtain guide ship from various universities
- To organize hands on training programmes and workshops in college premises.
- To encourage students to participate in various co-curricular activities like attending workshops, seminars and conference at state and national level
- To give on-duty leave to all the faculty members who needs to present oral/paper presentation at state and national level.
- To conduct committee meetings in order to discuss various plans to promote research and motivate the faculty for an academic advancement.
- To promote consultancy services and provide equipment for smooth conductance of Undertaken research grants.
- Students are encouraged to participate for different innovative research project competition “for showcasing their logical and creative side which is aligned by respective staff members