Vision of the Club:
- College has a pivotal role in finding out the inborn artistic talents among students and nurturing to its fullness.
Mission of club:
- The activities are delivered in a fun and informal style, allowing them to grow in confidence, improving on speech, body language and social skills.
- To develop overall personality of students.
- It tries to inculcate and sustain the social and national values along with development of various dramatic skills among students.
- This cell provides platform where students can showcase their multi-faceted potentials.
- To find out students’ talents in acting, direction, scriptwriting, etc.
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name||Contact No.||Mail ID|
|1||Chairman||Dr. Laxmikant B. Borsefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Faculty Advisor||Mrs.Kishori Ahire||9881490028||Kishori.email@example.com|
|3||Faculty Advisor||Ms. Akshada Kale||9890753018||Akshada.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Student Coordinator-1||Rishi Hireemail@example.com|
|5||Student Coordinator-2||Pallavi Jadhav
Expected outcomes and benefits to students/institute:
- It helps to builds confidence.
- Students will develop creativity, empathy and concentration.
- It improves verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Drama encourages teamwork and collaboration in students.
Action Plan of the Club for one year:
To organize the seminar/workshop based on various related activities to drama.
Collaboration/ Interfacing of Club with industry/ Association/ Professional Body:
Collaboration with Natak Katta, Nasik