Vision of the Club:
- To develop research ability among the students for fulfilling public health demands
Mission of club:
- Providing dynamic research experience to diverse students thus empowering them t become influencers.
- Leading in innovative research in Pharmaceutical Sciences while embarrassing the value of interdisciplinary work.
- Preparing students to become next generation of scientist and advanced practitioner.
- Together with students and society will shall create new values through the provision of original research and so contribute to well being of people.
- To inoculate Interest of research among Students
- Make a student capable of paper publication in a reputed journal.
- Make a student capable of Poster presentation in Conference.
- To convert research into Patent.
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name||Contact No.||Mail ID|
|1||Chairman||Dr. Laxmikant B. Borsefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Faculty Advisor||Dr. Atul R. Bendale||8000701337||Atul.email@example.com|
|3||Faculty Advisor||Mr. Vinod Ipar||7977471634||Vinod.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Student Coordinator-1||Dinesh Janrao (Final Year B. Pharmacy)||9823898266||Jidesh.email@example.com|
|5||Student Coordinator-2||Anand Pardeshi (Second Year B. Pharmacy)||9422603162||Anandpardeshi07@gmail.com|
Fund Raising Strategies:
- From Institute
- From Consultancies
- From Aluminize
Expected outcomes and benefits to students/institute:
- Students will able to apply their knowledge practically
- Manuscript writing will be practised by students.
- Students will fulfil their quest by performing scientific activities multidisciplinary in nature.
Action Plan of the Club for one year:
- Organised seminar/lecture/quiz/debates.
- Preparing mini projects/charts/science model/posters
Collaboration/ Interfacing of Club with industry/ Association/ Professional Body:
- Collaboration with Loolo Pharma, Nashik
- Dev Healthcare, Gujarat