- A student seeking admission to the hostel must apply in the application (prescribed format). A passport size photograph must be affixed in the application form along with an undertaking in writing that he will abide by the rules of the hostel, duly endorsed by the parent or guardian must be submitted to the Hostel Rector / Incharge.
- Applicants are also required to submit a fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner along with the application form.
Based on the availability of the rooms and the requirement (Triple sharing) an appropriate room is allotted by the Hotel Rector / Incharge.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission in the hostels to any student without assigning any reason, or to expel any resident in the interest and the welfare of the campus.
A student admitted to the hostel will have no claim to any particular room. He / She will have to stay in the room allotted to him / her with other residents in the room.
Payment For Fee
- A student admitted to the hostel for a particular year should pay the fees for the entire period in advance.
- On payment of fees the student is allowed to occupy the allotted room along with the furniture fixtures and other belongings offered by the hostel are then handed over to him/ her and documented.
- Late fee charges will be applicable.
General Rules & Regulations
- Inmates of each room are jointly responsible for the furniture, fittings, etc. and cost of repair of any damage to the hostel property is recoverable from them. If any student is found absent without proper intimation, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken & immediate information will be given to their Parents / Local guardians.
- Mutual exchange of rooms is not permitted. Students are not allowed to shift rooms without prior permission of the Hostel Rector).For effective utilization of the hostel facilities, students may be required to change their rooms at any time during the academic year if so required and recommended by the Admin. Students may be asked to vacate or shift their rooms during undertaking maintenance work.
- Every student is responsible for the care of the hostel property. Students are not allowed to remove any article. Students, staying in the Hostel, are responsible for any loss or damage caused to the property of the Institute whether movable or immovable. Students shall be charged individually or collectively for damages to the hostel property, including furniture, cupboard, etc. provided in the room. If the person(s) is/are not traced, the students in that wing or block will be held responsible and collectively charged. In certain cases, all the students of a particular block may be held responsible. In case of deliberate damage, in addition to recovery of the cost of repair, the Institute may impose a fine and also treat this as a violation of hostel rules. A student vacating the hostel accommodation must clear all outstanding payments and get a clearance certificate from Hostel Office before leaving the Hostel.
- Students are not supposed to celebrate any community festival/ occasion like birthday inside the rooms or on the corridors of the Hostel blocks. Open spaces outside the hostel premises, like canteen may be used for such purposes with prior approval on the terms and condition laid down by the authorities.
- Ragging in any form and eve teasing is not permitted and any violation of this rule will result into strict disciplinary action resulting in expulsion from the hostel and the Institute.
- No female guest can be entertained in the boy’s hostel and no male guest in the girl’s hostel room other than reception room.
- Playing cards or any other form of gambling is strictly prohibited in the hostel.
- Students are not permitted to entertain any day scholars/guests to stay with them without the permission of the Hostel Rector and if found strict action will be taken against the students.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the hostel during the college hours without any valid reason/permission from their respective Rector / Head of the Department / Principal.
- Use of drugs, alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. Possession of these items in hostel is also prohibited.
- In case of serious illness or infectious diseases, the students should report to the concerned Hostel rector for necessary action.
- No electrical appliances are permitted in the hostels.
- All the students have to put off the light & fans of the room when they go out.
- Students are advised to avoid keeping possession of valuables and excess cash with them. They are also advised to keep their boxes or suitcases always locked and deposit excess money, if any, in the bank.
- Writing or pasting posters on the walls, windows and doors is strictly prohibited.
- Hostel inmates shall not organize or address any meeting in the hostel without prior permission of the Principal. They are also not allowed to celebrate any kind of function without the permission of the Rector.
- Only Laundry services authorized by the college may be engaged. Students should not deal with unauthorized vendors.
- Strict silence should be observed during the period from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.
- Students are not permitted to stay outside the campus at night.
- Students will not be permitted to enter the hostel premises during the college timings.
- The brothers, cousins or nephews of girl students are not permitted to visit the girl students.
- If the students wish to go home for weekdays or weekends, they have to obtain permission from their HODs / Principals in the prescribed format.
- Disciplinary action will be taken for violation of rules and misconduct by hostel inmates. In all matters of discipline, the decision of the management shall be final. Student may have no claim on the fees paid if expelled on disciplinary grounds.
- The Hostel organizing body shall be nominated on the basis of merit to assist the Hostel Rector in supervision and enforcing discipline.
- The Room of any student can be inspected at any time by Hostel Rector /or a team of staff members of the College nominated by the Principals / Admin office.
- Rooms must be locked for the safety reason and students have to arrange the locks.
- Students are expected to share the responsibilities and duties in maintaining the Hostel mess and the campus.
- At the time of allotment of seat and leaving the Hostel for summer vacation, every student must take over and hand over the hostel property including room key (if any )carefully. Stolen items, damages of furniture, electric fitting, crockery etc. will be replaced at the cost recovered from the student.
- No activity such as display of notices, cultures, guest artist, publication of souvenirs / magazine whatsoever shall be arranged without the permission of Hostel Rector/HOD/Principal.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay in the hostel after 7.00 p.m. and guests are not allowed to stay in the hostel except with prior permission of the Hostel Rector / Admin office.
- Ragging is banned in the campus and anyone indulging in ragging will be punished, which may include fine with a public apology, suspension from the Institute or class for a limited period, or even expulsion from the Institute. Broadly speaking, ragging is: “any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any other student, indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or a junior student or asking the students to do any act or perform something which such student will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student”. Any student who is subject to ragging or is aware of any such incident should report the same immediately to
Guest & Visitors
- Parents/Relatives are allowed to meet their wards in the hostel only during the non-working hours of the college with the permission of the Rector.
- No Guest or visitors are permitted to stay in Hostel rooms.
- The hostel Rector based on availability of guest rooms may make arrangements for stay only for the parents (father/ Mother) of the residents
Leave Of Absence
- All Hostel students must obtain a gate pass before leaving the campus for any reason.
- Students, who are sick and want to go home or to their local guardian, must obtain permission from the Rector in the prescribed form,.
- Students who leave the hostel for weekends should apply for leave in the prescribed form and obtain permission from respective HOD before they leave the hostel.
- Leave for reasons other than sickness should be obtained in advance from the HOD .
- The leave forms must be duly approved by the HOD & the Principal office.
- The students are generally not permitted to go to their native place during working days. In case of emergency and other important occasions they may avail leave citing proper reasons to their HODs.
- In case of leave on non – working days, the students have to get their leave forms signed by HODs well in advance and can submit to the Hostel Rectors.
- The Hostel Rector will not permit leave for the students without the leave forms duly approved by the HOD/Principals.
- In case of any Emergency (from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.), the Hostel Rector can take decision to send the students to their home, and the same can be informed to the Principal’s office and Admin office on the next day.
Hostel Mess Rules
- Entry into the kitchen is strictly prohibited, except for the Hostel Warden and mess committee members.
- Students are required to wear decent attire in the Mess Dining area and shall maintain the discipline.
- Food should not be taken to the rooms, except in case of illness, with the specific permission of Hostel Rector.
- Complaints regarding the quality of food and suggestions should be entered in the suggestion / complaint register available in the mess.
- Avoid wastage of food and water.
Additional Rules For Girls
- Girl students are not permitted to go out of the campus except with the prior permission of the Hostel Rector.
- Parents / Relatives will be permitted to visit on Saturdays, Sundays and public Holidays between 2.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.
- Girl students will be permitted to go out during the weekend or stay outside at night with the local guardian with the written approval of the parents.
- Girl students are especially warned not to keep jewelry or valuables in the rooms.
Rule For Vacating & Leave Hostel
- Students who wish to vacate the hostel are permitted to leave on the very next day of their last paper .In some special case students can stay 02 days more with the prior approval from the Hostel Rector.
- Students applying for vacation of hostel must take consent of his father in writing or by telephonic conversation with Hostel rector.
3. Hosteller must put up application for vacating hostel giving valid grounds. Application must be submitted minimum one month earlier to the desired date of vacation. 4. On approval of application by Prof In Charge – Hostel, he/she will be issued Hostel Clearance Performa by the respective hostel Rector for getting clearance from hostel. 5. After receiving Hostel Clearance Performa duly completed and clearance from admin, the hostellers name will be deleted from the hostel records. 6. Failing to adopt above said procedure name of hosteller will continue in the hostel records. He/she will need to pay till the date of submission of complete Hostel Clearance Form. 7. Application submitted by the hosteller will be considered. If grounds framed in the application are genuine and reasonable then only he/she will be permitted to vacate hostel. Decision of the authorities will be final. 8. Students expelled on Discipline grounds will be dealt separately.
- The hostel fee as decided by the management will be applicable for One Academic Year . 11. Hostel fee will not be refundable under any circumstances nor can it be transferred to any other name or to any other head. 12. Hostel security deposit, as decided from time to time, would be refundable only at the time of leaving the hostel after deducting dues, if any. 13. Hostel fee will be charged for One AcademicYear at the time of taking admission in the hostel. 18. The parents of the student will have to give an under taking, at the time of admission to the hostel, that the student will not vacate the hostel at least for 6 months.
- Please utilize the dustbin kept in the corridor for throwing the garbage.
- Keep the clothes, pillows and bedspreads neat and clean. Wash them at least once in a fortnight.
- Use hangers for hanging clothes.
- Do not dry (washed clothes inside the room. Provision to dry the washed clothes is available on the terrace of each hostel.
- Avoid foul smelling items inside your room.
- Please ensure that your footwear is clean.
- Please do not stick anything on the windows / doors.
- Water and electricity are precious. Avoid wastage of water while bathing and when using the toilet. See that the taps are kept closed after use. All electrical fittings should be switched off while leaving the rooms.
- The students are required to report back to the Hostel by 7:00 pm (gate closing time).
Shuttle facility is available to students to commute to the Nashik City on fixed timings.
- Internet facility will be available for all inmates in the hostel.
- Sports facilities are available inside the campus.
- Excursion facility to hostellers.
- Library facility available till 8 pm in the evening.
- Television is provided in the hostel with satellite channel facility. Students are permitted to watch entertainment & informative channels only upto 11:00 pm only.
Students Out Timing
- Students going out of the Campus are required to reach back the campus before 7.00 pm
Interaction With Parent
- Parents are advised to meet hostel authorities once in a semester to get progress of their ward.